View the 2020 Port Commission Meeting Dates.
- Georgette Steffens, Chairperson
- Dominic Tagliento, Secretary
- Joseph E Coffey, Jr., Treasurer (February 8, 2024)
- Michael Cinquanti, Member (November 27, 2022)
- Warren W. Abriel, Jr. (February 8, 2024)
The Port Commission consists of five members, four of whom are nominated by the City of Albany Mayor. One member is nominated by the City of Rensselaer Mayor. The Governor of New York State appoints the members to three-year terms.
The Albany Port District Commission has power and authority over the survey, development, and management of facilities and operations at the Port of Albany. The Port Commission's overview is intended to increase the efficiency of all facilities and to further commerce and industrial operations in the Port District.