Registry & Inspection Programs
- Commercial Inspections
- Parking Garages
- Public Assemblies
- Rental Dwelling
- Vacant Buildings
- Inspection Reports are required to be filed with the Department every twelve (12) months @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Information Flyer
- Vacant Building Registration Fee Exemption Application
- Vacant Building Registration Form @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- How can I check the status of my properties registrations?
CLICK HERE to visit our Citizen's Self-Service Portal and search by property address. Once the search has populated click on Permit under Filter Results.
- Where can I get copies of my certificates, ROP and other documents.
CLICK HERE to visit our Citizen's Self-Service Portal and search by property address. Navigate to the particular record and click on the link to open the permit/code case. Once in the detailed record, click on the Attachments tab and download the desired document to download.
- What happens if I do not register or my registration is expired?
We send out reminder emails prior to registrations expiring. This is why it is extremely important that we have your email address as these reminders are only sent out via email. Once your registration is expired a HOLD is placed on the property record. No permits, including Cafe & Cabaret, will be issued on properties until the registration requirements are met. A court case may also be commenced, and you may be subject to fines and penalties in addition to the registration fees.
If you want to update your contact information to include an email address, CLICK HERE.