Where did Animal Control move to?

Animal Control is no longer a part of the City Clerks office; they can be reached at the Albany Police Department located at 526 Central Avenue, or by calling 518-434-5091.

Show All Answers

1. What documents are needed to obtain a marriage license?
2. How do I apply to become a 1-day marriage officiant?
3. What time are marriage licenses issued?
4. When can I get married?
5. Is a blood test required for a marriage license in the State of New York?
6. Where are marriage licenses kept on file?
7. Do I get my birth certificate from the City Clerk’s Office?
8. Where do I get my Certificate of Residency?
9. Can I obtain my divorce documents at the City Clerks Office?
10. Where did Animal Control move to?
11. Where should I make taxi complaints?
12. Where is the Family Court?