- Lagoon 2: Construction to stabilize the slope and reconfigure a portion of Lagoon 2. The project also incorporated several additional site improvements to support short- and long-term operations. - Sedimentation Building: Construction to replace roof, louvers, and sections of wall masonry and install a vapor barrier at the Sedimentation Building, along with electrical upgrades • Sodium Permanganate: Installation of a Sodium Permanganate Feed System and associated electrical components at the Alcove Reservoir. - Electrical Upgrades: Construction of a new electrical room, replacement of main electrical disconnect, automatic transfer switch, motor control centers, and distribution panels.
- Existing UV Reactors, Lamps, UVT Transmitters, Flowmeters, and Associated Controls including Operator Interface Screens, Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs), and SCADA Hardware Cabinets are more than 20 years old and are past their useful life and have become obsolete, with replacement parts no longer available. Four new Medium-Pressure UV Reactors & Lamps and ancillary equipment were procured in 2022 and delivered in 2023 from Trojan Technologies.
- Demolition of the existing system and installation of new reactors, piping, and electrical wiring and conduits began in June 2023. Installation of Operator Interface Screens, PLCs, Hardware Cabinets, and integration of the new equipment to SCADA
- Water Filtration Plant Upgrades
- Reservoir System Upgrades - Potable Water Pump Station Improvements
Feura Bush Water Filtration Plant - Phase II
- Aeration Building Upgrades: Damp-proof Aeration Room, rehabilitation of concrete tanks, columns, and masonry; Installation of new louvers and lighting
- Liquid Lime System & Maintenance Garage: Installation of a permanent liquid lime system, electrical upgrades, and SCADA integration to improve corrosion control in water distribution system; Construction of new maintenance garage for equipment and housing of lime mixing tanks
- Loudonville Basin C: Renovation of inlet tower and addition of a bridge to allow for inspection and installation of a mixer or aerator.
- Mixing Basins: Partial renovation of mixing basins at Water Filtration Plant
- Work at Basic Creek Reservoir Dam to bring the facility into compliance with NYSDEC Dam Safety Standards for a Class C High Hazard dam. Modifies the existing spillway crest by a two-stage piano key weir at the same location to accommodate large storm events.