Contract & Supply Board
- 1:30 pm
- Twice a month, on Tuesdays
- These meetings will be held remotely unless otherwise indicated. Anyone wishing to view the meetings can visit the City of Albany's Public meeting channel on the day of the meeting to watch the proceedings.
2021 Meeting Dates
|January 5||March 2||May 18||August 3||October 19|
|January 22||March 16||June 8||August 17||November 2|
|February 2||April 6||June 22||September 10||November 16|
|February 4 Special Meeting||April 20||July 9||September 21||December 7|
|February 19||May 4||July 20||October 5||December 21|
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
- Kathy M. Sheehan, Mayor, City of Albany
- Marisa Franchini, Esq., Corporation Counsel, City of Albany
- Randall Milano, Engineer, City of Albany
- Sergio Panunzio, Commissioner, City of Albany Department of General Services
- Darius Shahinfar, Treasurer, City of Albany
The Board of Contract and Supply administers the formal bidding and processing of contracts for all purchases in excess of $20,000 and all public works in excess of $35,000. It meets twice monthly to approve advertising, bid specifications and notifications, and to open and award bids. In addition, the Board has the responsibility for holding public auctions for all City-owned real property.
As set forth in the City of Albany Code, the Board consists of the:
- City Engineer
- Commissioner of General Services
- Corporation Counsel
City of Albany General Code Chapter 42 Part 10 Article XX Sections 42-147 to 42-164.
View the COVID-19 Contractor Guidelines (PDF).
NOTICE TO PROSPECTIVE BIDDERS
The City of Albany, NY Board of Contract and Supply will open sealed bids at 1:30 p.m. at a regular meeting on Tuesday, October 5, 2021 (1-3) and a special meeting to be held on Friday, October 8, 2021 for materials, goods and/or services.
- HVAC (Mechanical) Improvement project for 200 Henry Johnson Blvd. (Opening 10/8/21)
- Police Vehicle Emergency Equipment
- Purchase of Uniforms & Embroidery Services for Various City Departments
- Purchase of Waterous Fire Hydrants
- Septic Service
Specifications and bid requirements are available in the Office of the City Clerk, Room 202 – City Hall, Albany, NY 12207. Please visit BidNet (www.bidnet.com) or the Board of Contract and Supply’s webpage https://www.albanyny.gov/Bids.aspx?CatID=18 to access projects. A $5.00 check for handling charges is required when obtaining each specification by mail. Bids must be received no later than 12:00 Noon Tuesday, October 5, 2021 and Friday, October 8, 2021. For more information call (518) 434-5090. Minority and Women Businesses encouraged to respond.
Danielle Gillespie, Secretary, Board of Contract and Supply
Please complete the below Document Download Form when accessing bid documents.
Bid Receipt & Handling Charges
A $5 check for handling charges is required when obtaining each specification in person or by mail. For more information call 518-434-5090. Minority and Women Businesses encouraged to respond.
Secretary, Board of Contract and Supply